To change the background color in Outlook for Windows, you can follow these steps:
- Open Outlook on your Windows computer.
- Click on the “File” tab in the top left corner of the window.
- From the sidebar, select “Options.” This will open the Outlook Options window.
- In the Outlook Options window, click on the “General” tab.
- Under the “Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office” section, locate the “Office Theme” dropdown menu.
- In the dropdown menu, select the “Black” option.
- Click on the “OK” button at the bottom of the window to save the changes.
After following these steps, Outlook’s background color should change to black.
Please note that these instructions are for Outlook on Windows. The steps might differ slightly if you’re using Outlook on a different platform or a different version of Outlook.